Berlin Food Tour
Trends & Classics
''You don't need a silver fork to eat good food''
- Paul Prudhomme
Get ready to uncover Berlin's food scene, combining the current trends of Vegan, organic and sustainable while still dipping into classic Berlin cuisine. Our Foodie Guide takes you a food journey, as we dive into a range of mouth-watering eats and reveal the stories behind the cuisine and the owners.
On this Berlin food tour you will dine only at local neighbourhood eateries, eat authentic and learn about Berlin’s food culture, its history and a few other little surprises along the way.
Discover modern day fusion and traditional Berlin eats such as:
- Europe's no.1 Vegan-scene
- World famous Berlin Street Food - The Currywurst
- The unknown Easter Berlin answer to the Currywurst and American Hot Dog
- 3rd Wave coffee cupping
- Regional Beers (veg + vegan)
- Amazing fusion eatery (veg + vegan)
- Locally baked Berlin pastries (veg + vegan)
- Famous middle eastern cuisine (veg + vegan)
- Berliner schnapps (veg + vegan)
- Berlin Wall - East and West Berlin
- Communist Berlin and the Stasi
- Squatting Culture
- Insider knowledge about the area
- And a few surprises along the way
This is the best value for money food tour in Berlin!
When and Where:
✦ Meeting Point: Balzac Coffee near U-bahn Schönhauser Allee
✦ Start / Finish time: 11am - 230pm
What to bring:
✦ Comfortable walking shoes
✦ Rain jacket or poncho (weather dependent)
✦ An empty stomach and a big smile
Private Tours and Group Bookings – we cater for you!