East Meets West
Kreuzberg and Neukoelln
''Captivating, enthralling and utterly indulgent''
- Susan G, Toronto
Food, art, history and culture clash together in Berlin's vibrant + urban soul of Kreuzberg and Neukoelln.
On this fascinating tour, our intimate group led by our expert English speaking tour guide will:
- Visit a 600-year old Bohemian Village
- Discover famous graffiti artists
- Walk the eery path of former SS Soldiers and hear stories of Nazi Germany
- Indulge in the districts local cuisine from the famous Arabic Schwarma Falafel plate, to delicate homemade pastries, a bowl bursting with flavour and so much more!
- Unearth Berlin's hip barista culture
- Experience the famous Eastside Gallery
- Discover the magical Oberbaum Bridge
- Be enriched by ‘‘Little Istanbul‘‘
- Walk on the site of a daring food drop mission
Feel like a local 'Berliner' - these districts move to a beat and have a heart and soul like no other!
When and Where:
✦ Meeting Point: U Schlesisches Tor
✦ Start / Finish time: 12pm - 330pm
What to bring:
✦ Comfortable walking shoes
✦ BVG transport daily ticket (we also sell them on tour)
✦ Rain jacket or poncho (weather dependent)
✦ An empty stomach and a big smile
Private Tours and Group Bookings – we cater for you!