Food Tour + Historical Berlin
Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte Tour
''A remarkable tour idea, I felt like a real local''
- Sarah J, Melbourne
An unforgettable food and history tour through the beautifully groomed districts of Prenzlauer Berg and stunning Mitte.
On this fascinating day tour our small group led by our expert English speaking tour guide will take you on a historical journey:
- Walk along the infamous Berlin Wall
- Visit Germany’s first ever concentration camp
- 6 indulgent local eateries including:
- typical regional cakes, an iconic middle eastern dish, delicious Southern German specialty, Berlin’s most famous sandwich and taste-tingling vegetarian delights!
- Unearth Berlin's hip barista culture + craft beer scene
- Discover hidden courtyards, and;
- Take-in stories and sights of former Communist Berlin
Come discover the fascinating gentrification of these two districts, while dipping into some of Berlin’s most exquisite cuisine.
When and Where
✦ Meeting Point: Pfefferberg (closest station U Bahn Senefelderplatz)
✦ Start / Finish time: 10am - 3pm
✦ Finish point: Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz
What to bring:
✦ Comfortable walking shoes
✦ BVG transport daily ticket (we also sell them on tour)
✦ Rain jacket or poncho (weather dependent)
✦ An empty stomach and a big smile
Private Tours and Group Bookings – we cater for you!