East Meets West
Kreuzberg and Neukoelln
''Captivating, enthralling and utterly indulgent''
- Susan G, Toronto
Discover the real side of Berlin! Food, street art, history and culture clash together in Berlin's vibrant + urban soul of Berlin.
Unique is one way to describe the fascinating suburbs of Kreuzberg and Neukoelln. They have a charm like no other, sporting both the chic, stylish and hip-side, while it still holds onto its deep roots from the days of grunge, punk and current vibrant techno scene. There is nothing you won't discover on this tour of Berlin.
- On this fascinating tour, our intimate group led by our expert English speaking tour guide will:
- Discover the magical Oberbaum Bridge - Berlin's historical bridge
- Hidden famous Street Art from BLU, JR, Victor Ash and more
- Indulge in the districts local cuisine from the an amazing fusion-Fries to oriental Berlin's famous Arabic Shawarma Hummus Falafel plate, to delicate homemade pastries and the tastiest dessert to hit your tastebuds (we won't spoil it)
- Famous street beers at the Berlin Spaetkauf and craft beers
- Walk the eery path of former SS Soldiers and hear stories of Nazi Germany
- Unearth Berlin's hip barista culture
- Experience the famous Eastside Gallery
- Be enriched by ‘‘Little Istanbul‘‘
- Walk on the site of a daring food drop mission
Feel like a local 'Berliner' - these districts move to a beat and have a heart and soul like no other!
When and Where:
✦ Meeting Point: U Schlesisches Tor
✦ Start / Finish time: 12pm - 330pm
What to bring:
✦ Comfortable walking shoes
✦ BVG transport daily ticket (we also sell them on tour)
✦ Rain jacket or poncho (weather dependent)
✦ An empty stomach and a big smile
Private Tours and Group Bookings – we cater for you!