Berlin Christmas Markets
with Culinary Tastings
''What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.”
- Don Marquis
Discover the warmth of Berlin Christmas Markets with Fork & Walk, as our local guide takes you on a fairy-tale journey through the magic of Berlin in December. On this very special tour you will enjoy the full-trademark-package of Fork & Walk with 6 x delicious tastings including famous regional beverages, plus local history and fun Christmas market games.
Beautiful twinkling Christmas trees guide our path to the scent of Gingerbread men, roasted chestnuts, sizzling German sausages, regional wild pig, famous Mulled wine (Gluewein), Norwegian + Danish Gløgg and other mouth-watering specialities. This is certain to have your taste buds tingling and your bellies warm and satisfied under the glow of the traditional Berlin Christmas market.
- 4-hour guided walking tour of Berlin's Christmas markets
- 6 x delicious tastings
- Traditional Mulled wine
- Local Lumumba / Tote Tante (hot chocolate with whiskey)
- 2 to 3 of Berlin' s 60 Christmas Markets, may include: Gendarmenmarkt, Lucia Weihnachtsmarkt, Sophienstraße Weihnachtsmarkt, Schlossplatz, Weihnachtsmarkt Klunkerkrainich, RAW Gelände, Markthalle Neun Naschmarkt
- Browse Christmas crafts, decorations and handmade souvenirs
- Learn about the city's landmarks from your guide as you go
What to bring:
✦ Comfortable walking shoes
✦ Rain jacket or poncho (weather dependent)
✦ An empty stomach and a big smile
Private Tours and Group Bookings – we cater for you!